We pride ourselves in an environment where our people can develop strong connections and meaningful relationships. As a Team Manay professional, you’ll work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, helping to drive Manay CPA’s already rapid growth as we continue to add clients and new services.
At Manay CPA, we make it a priority to provide our entry level professionals with mentorship, flexibility, and learning opportunities. At Manay CPA, we promote a diverse and collaborative environment that respects individual needs and promotes ongoing development. Manay CPA offers client-facing positions Advisory, Bookkeeping and Tax.
Full-time Accounting/Administrative Assistant needed for tax, accounting, and bookkeeping services for a small CPA firm. Position will require at least 40 hours per week depending on the work load. Some weekends may be required. Ideal candidate must be flexible.
Job duties include but not limited to:
Answer phone and direct calls, check-in all received mail, reconcile bank statements, order office supplies, assist with adminitrative tasks, tax preparation, bookkeeping, and accounting activities. Great growth opportunity for your career.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Prior bookkeeping experience is a must
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be dependable, able to work independently, and stay on task
Additional Skills a Plus: Outgoing personality and Sales oriented
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
COVID-19 considerations: To maintain a safe working environment, we are providing masks, gloves and hand sanitizers.
Experience: Accounting: 1 year (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Location: Atlanta, GA 30339 (Preferred)
License: Driver's License (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Working Days: Saturday (Preferred)
Application Question: What is your pay expectation?
Work Location: One location
Ergonomic Workspace: Yes
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is: Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Schedule: Monday to Friday, Overtime
Company's website: www.manaycpa.com
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No