Elderly Tax Services

Senior Taxes, Handled With Care

As experts in eldercare accounting services, we offer financial services and assistance to seniors who may need extra help to handle their finances, whether it’s maintaining assets to retain resources or paying household bills on time. We also provide guidance with preparing and filing seniors’ taxes, which can often differ from younger adults’ tax situations.

To get a free consultation or start working with us, fill out the form.

How Manay CPA Can Help You

Form 5471 Filing

Form 5471 Filing

If the senior taxpayer is a qualifying U.S. citizen, corporation, partnership, trust, or estate who has at least 10% ownership in a foreign corporation, they may need to file Form 5471, Information Return of U.S. Persons with Respect to Certain Foreign Corporations. Our team will help you determine if you are required to file this form and if so, as how to complete it fully and accurately.

Form 8938 Filing

Perhaps you are a senior-aged U.S. citizen now living outside the United States — you still owe U.S. taxes on certain foreign assets and may need to file Form 8938 to account for them each year. Form 8938, Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets, is required for those U.S. taxpayers living abroad who hold a specified total combined value of foreign assets, such as a foreign pension plan or shares of a foreign company. At Manay CPA, we will help guide you through Form 8938 and whether or not it applies to your unique tax situation.
Form 8938 Filing
Preparing Projected Financials for E-1 and E-2 Visas

Preparing Projected Financials for E-1 and E-2 Visas

Treaty Trader visas (E-1) and Treaty Investor visas (E-2) are granted to individuals with citizenship in countries that maintain treaties of commerce and navigation with the United States. Any U.S.-based income these visa holders may generate are subject to U.S. taxes, and our team will help guide you through the process of filing your tax return accordingly.

Ready to get started?

To start working with us call at 404-900-1040!
Book an Appoıntment


Do I need to use a special tax service as a senior?

Are there income limits for using elderly tax services?

Can elderly tax services help me file my state and federal taxes?

Do elderly tax services offer tax planning and optimization?