A dynamic method that combines skills in business concepts
Many business owners have no idea what their company is worth; some can underestimate, while others overestimate. Business owners can set a realistic price but also retain optimum value by obtaining a third-party business valuation.
To get a free consultation or start working with us, fill out the form.
8 Reasons Why a Company Owner May Wish to Obtain a Business Valuation
- Selling a company
- Obtaining investor seed money
- Reports to investors annually or quarterly
- Proceedings concerning divorce
- Land, gift, and confidence preparation
- Disputes among shareholders
- Aid for bankruptcy, fraud, and business disputes by litigation
- Mergers and takeovers
Here’s what you can anticipate when we run the business assessment:
To assess the worth of your company assets -- both tangible and intangible -- use known, widely accepted methodologies and a systematic study that addresses methods, research, and results for your needs