Attention taxpayers! Don't forget that the deadline to submit
2023 S-Corp and Partnership tax returns is March 15.

Manay CPA is here to make the process easy and hassle-free for you.
Let us help with your 1065 and 1120-S filings so you can have peace of mind.

  • Days
  • Hours
  • Minutes
  • Seconds

Filing Individual Estimated Tax Payments

You must make estimated tax payments for the current tax year if both of the following apply:

▪ You owe at least $1,000 in tax for the current tax year after subtracting your withholding and refundable credits.

▪ You expect your withholding and refundable credits to be less than the smaller of:

  • 90% of the tax to be shown on your current year’s tax return, or
  • 100% of the tax shown on your prior year’s tax return. (Your prior-year tax return must cover all 12 months.)

▪ There are special rules for:

  • Farmers and Fishermen
  • Certain household employers
  • Certain higher-income taxpayers
  • Nonresident aliens