We Help You Manage Your Finances
You get all the advantages of recruiting an accomplished finance executive without the extra cost when you use our team of experienced tax and accounting professionals.
- Assess Cash Flow
- Tax Strategies and Financial Forecast
Leave the Bookkeeping to Us
You get personalized support and state of the art technology and payroll applications one by one when you outsource your bookkeeping services to us.
- Receivable Accounts
- Clean Up Bookkeeping
You may manage your own payroll, but wouldn't your time be better spent on expanding your company with new products or services?
- Electronic Fund Transfer and Direct Deposit (EFT)
- Compliance with Payroll Taxes, E-filing, Tax Payments
- Printing of Payroll Checks
- Employee or Agency Payroll Monitoring
Cost-Effective Solutions for Your Company
We have the skills and experience you need, whether you are a start-up company, have made it to the five-year mark, or are prepared to grow.
- Prepare annual, weekly, or quarterly financial statements
- Payable and Receivable Accounts
- Forecasting for finances
- Recommendations to improve cash flow
You may be accountable as a business owner to creditors, private investors, and shareholders who are all interested in ensuring that the company's financial statements accurately reflect the company's actual financial status.
- Summary report
Time to Uncover The Truth
Forensic accountants need a rare combination of ability, intuition, perseverance, diligence, and integrity to do what we do and do it effectively.
No matter how long it takes, we will help you get to the bottom of complicated financial issues.
- Examination of documents and restoration
- Analyzing claims for insurance
Do you know that many businesses collapse due to poor cash flow management?
We do everything for you are not to be one of them. If your business is suffering because you operate in cash crisis mode more often than not, give us a call today.
- Previous Statements Analyze
- Develop Updated Policies
If You Need Bank Financing, It Pays To Be Prepared
As part of the Small Business Lending Fund, the US Department of the Treasury has invested over $3.9 billion in community banks across 47 states and the District of Columbia.
- Budgets for Pro Forma Cash
- Introductions to Lender
A dynamic method that combines skills in business concepts
Many business owners have no idea what their company is worth; some can underestimate, while others overestimate. Business owners can set a realistic price but also retain optimum value by obtaining a third-party business valuation.
- A detailed review of issues of service
- Analysis of the valuation
Business Planning is Cornerstone for Your Business' Future
Many organizations face unparalleled obstacles in today's fast-paced, dynamic environment. Perhaps yours will, too. If you agree, you are likely to spend more time on human resources issues, compliance with payroll tax, and sales.
- Valuations of Companies and Due Diligence
- Compliance with SAS112
Manay CPA, Understands Your Business
If you run a successful company, you already know how important it is to work with an accounting company that understands your business functions. You may not know that it helps you take your company to another level when you introduce an accountant with experience in financial planning and analysis to the team.
- Analyzing profitability
- Developing strategic plans to promote growth
Survival of Family Business
Although eighty percent of family-owned businesses have appointed a family member as a successor, only one in eight has a succession plan in place. If you already have a succession plan in place, then you are already on your way to a stable financial future, but we're here to help if you don't.
- Identify a likely buyer (s)
- Planning gift taxes and retirement
Helping You to Create The Base For A Successful Company
The decision to start a new company is an exciting one, but there is more to it than creating a product and hoping it will sell, as any experienced business owner knows.
- Determine which company entity meets your aims better
- Build a business plan to help you secure funding
- Make agreements on collaborations
- Set up an accounting system that works for you using software
Time To Transform Your Non-Profit Suffering Into A Successful Organization
As a non-profit company, you face particular obstacles not faced by for-profit corporations, such as the annual filing of Form 990, compliance with Circular A-133 criteria (OMB), or payment of taxes on unrelated business profits.
- We use state-of-the-art non-profit technology and efficient communication
- We submit Forms 990 and 990-T annually and prepare supporting documents.
- We compile financial statements regularly and comply with state legislation
- We apply for tax-exempt status under (Section 501(c)(3) – including filing Form 1023
Mitigating Risk and Defending The Business From Fraud
Any organization faces risk, but that risk is mitigating with an efficient internal control system. However, this is not a task that is quickly done since the priority is running your company, handling staff, and making a profit as a business owner.
- With existing internal controls, we work with your organization to recognize and record vulnerabilities.
- We give recommendations in a report of results that can be used to improve the internal control structures.
- To test if the current internal controls you have in place are functional, perform procedures.
- We recommend the separation of duties for execution by the division of responsibilities
Legal disputes can be complicated, mainly when financial issues are involved.
Many legal cases include financial problems requiring detailed financial, accounting, and tax details to be examined. You will also need litigation help for financial matters, even though you have retained an attorney to represent you. We can help if you are not sure where to turn.
- Fraud Investigation
- Inventory Valuation